Wednesday, November 13, 2013

10K White Gold Black and White Diamond Stud Earrings (1/2 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity)

The 10K Gold Black-and-White Diamond Earrings are an accessory that you’ll want to wear with all your favorite outfits. Made from rich 10k white gold, the stud earrings offer the quality of gold in a bright neutral tone. Each earring is prong-set with a cluster of black diamonds edged in a round frame of white diamonds. The earrings measure . 27 inch wide and feature IJ color and I2-I3 clarity with a total of . 5 carat. Set on white gold post ear wires, the earrings include friction backs that make them secure and comfortable. Make these your everyday accessory to wear at the office, or save them special occasions to pair with pearls or silver.



10K White Gold Black and White Diamond Stud Earrings (1/2 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity)

No comments:

Post a Comment